Attorney Representing You In The Norwalk Courthouse
The Norwalk Courthouse hears Criminal Defense and Civil Law matters. Similarly, if you are handling criminal defense and civil law matters, you need an attorney. Above all, your attorney should be familiar in their practice areas. For instance, Stephen A. Varga, has been practicing law in Los Angeles courthouses since 1980. As a result, his time in the Norwalk Courthouse has led to favorable outcomes for his clients.
Due to his experience in the Norwalk Courthouse, Stephen A. Varga is an asset in criminal and civil cases. Also, it should be noted that his familiarity with the Norwalk legal community is an advantage. For example, this familiarity helps him guide his clients towards the best possible outcome. Therefore, it is wise to consider hiring Stephen A. Varga. In conclusion, if you need a seasoned attorney in the Los Angeles Area, then look no further. Lastly, call today for a free consultation.
- Norwalk Courthouse: 8:00am-4:30pm
- Clerk’s Office: 8:30am-4:30pm
- Both open Monday-Friday, except holidays
Norwalk Courthouse Address
12720 Norwalk Blvd. Norwalk, CA 90650
Norwalk Courthouse Parking
- Paid parking is available in City of Norwalk parking structure
- Firstly, the structure is off Civil Center Dr. (east of the courthouse)
- Secondly, enter from Avenida Manuel Salinas.
- Additionally, there is limited metered street parking on Grand Ave. and Hill St.
- Lastly, there is validated parking for jurors
Law Office of Stephen A. Varga
The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Information about possible sentences are only provided to give the reader a general idea. In any given case, sentencing considerations can be far more complicated. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.
Designed by BeachCity SEO